Subsequent payments are required on the first day of each week/month preferably by Direct Debit into the business bank account.
Cash/Cheque payments must be received by the office by the due date.
All payments are in advance.
Represented/returned cheques will attract a charge of £20 and overdue accounts may, at our discretion, attract an interest charge of 12% above the base rate of Lloyds Bank Plc.
Access Hours – you may have access to your container/space 24 hours, 7 days a week, but are requested to be respectful to neighbouring properties at all times.
Security – you are responsible for providing a suitable padlock for your unit and ensuring that it is used appropriately.
Termination of this agreement will be on the date specified or with 4 weeks notice from either party. All goods must be removed by 9pm on the date of termination and the unit must be left in the same condition as it was on the commencement date.
We will not normally require access to your unit except under the following circumstances:
- Following seven days notice in order to carry out maintenance or repairs
- Without notice and potentially with forced entry if we have good reason to believe that the unit is being used in contravention to this agreement.
- If required to do so by the Police, Fire Service, Local Authority or by a Court Order
- If we believe it to be necessary in an emergency
The following goods may not be stored:
- Food or perishable goods unless specifically authorised by us. Such goods must be securely packed and must not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable materials including such items as gas, paint, petrol, oil, solvents
- Any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained
- Chemicals, radioactive material or biological agents
- Toxic materials, asbestos or goods of a potentially dangerous nature
- Any item which emits fumes, smell or odour
- Compressed gas
- Waste materials including used electrical equipment
The unit must not be used for any activity other than storage and must not be altered internally or externally without prior consent.